Georgia election data indicates 17,650 votes were removed from President Donald Trump and another 12,173 votes were switched to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, data scientists testified on Wednesday during a state Senate hearing.
Lynda McLaughlin from the Data Integrity Group, along with data scientists Justin Mealey and Dave Lobue, presented the results before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections.
Mealey worked as an electronic warfare technician in the U.S. Navy for nine and a half years and was a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) contractor as a data analyst and programmer for the National Counterterrorism Center.
He currently works for one of the “Big Four” accounting firms as a programmer. Lobue is a data scientist with over a decade of experience in a number of industries.
“What we have here is we actually have fraud that we can prove in this election, there was fraud in Georgia’s election, we can prove it with data,” Mealey said. “The voting will of the people of Georgia is not reflected in what was certified by the Secretary of State.”
According to their analysis on time series election data which was published online as early as Dec. 24, Trump’s votes were decrementing in various counties instead of increasing as they do normally. 17,650 votes were allegedly removed from Trump as result.
The removals happened at the county level and were hard to be observed at the state level because the decrements were offset by accurate data uploaded by other counties.
“I want to make that very, very clear that at no point in an incremental process, should you decrement it,” Mealey said.
The group said a huge number of Trump’s votes were also observed being switched to Biden in a separate event.
A “clear example of vote switching” happened in Bibb county, they said. At 9:11 p.m. local time, Trump received 29,391 votes as Biden simultaneously received 17,218. However, in the next reported time update, Trump’s votes became 17,218 while Biden’s changed to 29,391. In this single event, 12,173 votes were switched, the data scientists believe.
State-certified election results show Trump lost Georgia by 12,670 votes. The Trump campaign is still challenging the results in various courts.
Let’s put aside the fact the Scots don’t have their own central bank – a requirement for all nations joining the EU. Let’s also put aside the fact their economy & debt profile breaches the EU rules for membership. Let’s just concentrate on the electoral politics of a push for Scottish Independence.
When the SNP say that “Scotland voted to Remain” they lie, as the UK had a vote on the matter, not Scotland. They also neglect to mention that there are 1.1 million leave voters in Scotland. There are only around 900 thousand SNP voters in Scotland.
When the Scottish Independence referendum was held, the SNP held over 90% of Scotland’s Westminster MP seats, over 90% of the Scottish Parliament seats and over 90% of the local Scottish councils.
They lost the Independence referendum 55/45 – a massive 10 point losing margin.
Today they are down 10 MPs from that peak in Westminster seats and have lost their majority of Scottish Parliament seats & Scottish Councils.
The SNP lost the independence referendum at their peak. How would they win another one from a weaker position? It makes zero sense.
Scotland isn’t going to leave the UK, and it isn’t joining the EU. It doesn’t matter how many remain voters there are – they’re all split up amongst the parties. (Sorry, welcome to a stable, mature democracy.)
This whole debate ignores the fact that the UK Parliament decides if Scotland gets another vote on Independence, and it has an 80 seat Tory majority because of Brexit.
Sorry Sturgeon. Its time to start being realistic I think.
The Gloucestershire constabulary, who police an area riddled with drug related crime, found the time to arrest the 46 year old woman for “a public order offence.”
UK press claim she was arrested for filming on private property. Firstly, all UK hospitals are publicly owned and publicly funded. Secondly, whistleblowers and journalists operate under “the public interest.”
A public statement was made claiming the hospital was full due to Covid19. This meant that those suffering cancer, heart disease or any other ongoing medical conditions would be discouraged from seeking help. In the public interest this woman demonstrated that the statement was false and that the hospital was empty.
Some have claimed that this woman was an activist, not a journalist. The fact is that anyone who keeps a regular diary is a ‘journalist’. This woman has long kept an active public journal of her activism. She is therefor protected as a keyworker under Covid19 guidelines.
Samuel Peypes kept a private journal, it’s why we know about the great plague of 1665.
The local authorities said that the publicly owned and publicly funded hospital in Gloucester was full. That means it is in the public interest if it is not full.
The response to this, to arrest the woman for posting her proof online, is state over reach. The British public has been very patient and this is starting to look nasty now.
What does arresting this woman achieve? It is a warning to everyone else to stay in line or else. That, all of it, runs contrary to 1000 years of British jurisprudence.
The Trump campaign legal team used the Georgia election fraud hearing to show that the machines currently being used in the Georgia State Senate runoff were not only connected to the Internet, they were hackable.
The Trump team did this by hacking the voting machines in real time, to the astonishment of the Georgia Senate Election Fraud Hearing.
Video: Georgia hearing reveals LIVE, real-time hacking of Dominion Voting Systems Bombshell.
“We are in. At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we now have access through the devices to the poll pad, to the system, but WE ARE IN.
It’s giving 2 way WiFi communication. That’s not supposed to happen. It’s connected to the Internet. That’s not supposed to happen.”
The following peculiarities lack compelling explanations:
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes.
8. Serious ‘chain of custody’ breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law
9. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.
If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you.
The United States Military is preparing for Martial Law, according to Newsweek Magazine.
The top brass of the US military looks like it’s split over the prospect of Trump invoking such emergency powers, yet each side is planning accordingly in the event that he does.
Some of the highest-ranking officials in the Department of Defense are going all out in readiness for the order, whilst others seem to be actively disobeying orders.
This is reminiscent of the Scandal in Syria, where pro Democrat factions of the US military boasted that they had successfully mislead the President on the actual number of US troops in Syria.
There has been a purge of the Pentagon following the election debacle, and the Biden transition team have been refused security clearance whilst National Security is ensured.
Some members of the Military have been quite plain in their feelings towards the election scandal:
A number of high ranking US military officials have come out with their fears over the election irregularities surrounding Dominion voting systems.
In the wake of the Georgia carcrash/bombing, the Tennessee AT&T bombing as well as the Solarwinds hack, it would appear that there is a lot of smoke considering the media and political establishment keep insisting there is no fire.
General Flynn will lead pro Trump forces in the Washington DC meeting on January 6th.